Friday, April 18, 2008

We are so ready for Summer





It has been trying to warm up in Utah for the past couple of weeks and we have tried to take full advantage. The girls go around wearing their flip flops and skirts with no tights(they have always had to wear skirts, because according to them, they can't be beautiful in pants!) So we have helped Grandpa Spencer put up the BIG play set that they bought for Emma and Maycee(and someday all their grandchildren, but for now Em and Maycee get full reign). And we have played outside and at the park and have taken bike rides.

And Brad and I bought a new DSLR and he finds it completely amusing to catch me at the most inopportune time for a photo, but I was having a pretty good hair day this day so I let it slide!

The girls are being entertained at G&G Hyde's for the night so Brad and I will have the whole night to ourselves(It might be really boring actually!) And Grandma Hyde gets to get up with Maycee the entire night to go to the bathroom( I forewarned her so it is not my fault, she still wanted them to come spend the night). I may be making a trip to Heber City at 1 AM this evening but we will see...I used to do it all the time, except I was going the other way, shouldn't be a problem(He, He, He).

2 comments:

Spencers said...

Heck Mandy send the girls over here. Trevor will get up with Maycee!!! It's funny how to you it's a night off, but to Trevor and me it would be something to look forward to !!

The Playin' Lakins said...

That is such a cute picture of you! Hope you enjoyed your night off!