Monday, April 7, 2008

Such a better weekend!

Ok, so this weenend was so much better than last! No one was really sick and we were able to have a very relaxing weekend. We didn't do one thing, all weekend, it was actually really nice. Saturday night I had to work for 4 hours at the hospital but that is all that happened this weekend. It was conference and it was great to hear from our new prophet, he is such an amazing man.
Updated from last week...Emma ended up not having strep and it looks like she just had the flu, but then she got two ear infections and I think she has had a little bit of temporary(at least I hope its only temp) hearing loss from them. She is having a hard time hearing anything that isn't right close to her. I'll wait and see what happens when her antibiotics are over at the end of the week, if the hearing doesn't improve then I guess we are back to the doctor, and I was just getting that bill down to a manageable amount!
It is Brad's birthday this week and he will be 27! He is such a great guy and I love him to death, Happy Birthday Brad!!
That's all for now...till next time.

No comments: