Friday, April 4, 2008

She's a beautiful young lady


I got Emma's pic back and she is so photogenic! Where she got it from I have no idea because I am certainly not and I am married to a man that seems to think that smiling for pictures is unmanly or something because it is pretty rare to get him in front of a camera smiling. She is such a ham and will do just about anything to get in front of the camera. She looks a lot older than 5 in this picture, it's a little scary actually.

This afternoon we went to the Kindergarten Orientation at Meadowbrook Elementary and she is SOOOOOOOO excited. She came home and told me that she hopes to be in room #2 because it is much funner in there than in room #1. She hasn't stopped talking about it all afternoon. It makes me quite sad, but I am glad that she is so excited and that she loves to learn, there isn't anything better in this world than to discover new things. One of the Kindergarten teachers (both seem to be excellent) told her that she was glad that Emma was so tall because then she could be a leader in the class and everyone could look up to her as the example, Emma thought she was quite special! That first day of class is going to be quite emotional for Mom, I was choking back the tears as we walked down the hall thinking that my baby was going to be doing this by herself very soon. I can't believe that she is old enough...

No comments: