Wednesday, April 23, 2008

C R A Z Y

Ok so I feel like I haven't stopped for months. My body is so tired and my mind is going about a million miles a minute. It is the end of the semester and it is always cram time. It doesn't matter how good you have been throughout the semester when the end comes around, you always have finals and projects, ect and they all fall on the same due date! So I am trying to get all that done and then, last week I get this pic message from Jessica, my sister in law and her feet were so swollen with retained fluids that it had me really worried. She was due in another 3 weeks but it still was a little scary. So I played long distance nurse with her all weekend and then between work and home and everything it was a little crazy. The good news is that Jess's doctor decided to take the baby yesterday and he was born very healthy. We are all so excited. So Brad's parents went up there last night and picked up Hadlee and she is spending today and tomorrow with us. It is so fun for the girls to have their only cousin here to play with. Now they have two cousins and are so excited to see the new baby in real life(I had Jon send us pic messages but it's not the same!) So I also gave my notice to the care center so I am now only working at the hospital. I really like it there, however I don't think I will stay on this unit for a very long time, I would really like to get into Women's Services, but this hospital doesn't have very many opportunities on that unit so I will work for a while and if nothing comes up I might look into another hospital. They are working me a lot it seems and I guess that's ok, for now anyway, I just couldn't do both places and take care of my family at the same time, too much! Anyway, things continue to go on...at least we aren't bored...

No comments: