Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tagged...again...

My Three Favorite... Tag (thanks Linds!)

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Groceries
2. Printer Ink
3. Scrapbook stuff

What are the last three songs you downloaded to your IPOD?
1. I have no clue
2. I have no clue
3. I have no clue

What are your three favorite movies?

1. Legends of the Fall
2. I don't really know--we watch lots of movies but it's been a long time since I have really seen one that I just totally love. They have been just so-so lately.
3.


What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Homework-I am the worlds best procrastinator-I have a paper that is due today that I haven't even started and here I sit blogging!!
2. Bought a house
3. Finished school

What three things can you not live without?
1. Brad
2. Family
3. My laptop/daily planner

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Chicken Fettucine from Olive Garden
2. Cereal-It's a meal in my book!
3. Steak and Potatoes

What are your three favorite TV shows?
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. 90210 (ya'll know you loved it in the 90's, and the new one reminds me of those great days, I just watched the series premiere last week)
3. I don't watch tons of tv

What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Anaheim, CA
2. Brad and I haven't been on vacation since we got married, except for Disneyland back in June...we are terrible planners, and we never think about it until its too late!
3.

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Ice Cream
2. Cheesecake
3. Brownies

What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. A house
2. a maid to clean the house
3. Everything-I love to shop!

If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. Millions of dollars (yes, it's plural, as long as I am wishing I might as well make it worth it!)
2. Magically be done with school, diploma in hand
3. That I never had to do laundry again (it's that whole maid thing, I hate housework, I am such a horrible housewife!)



three people I tag:
1. (Your name here)
2. (Your name here)
3. (Your name here)

2 comments:

The Playin' Lakins said...

Well since you bought scrapbook stuff we MUST get together and play!!!

Heidi #1 said...

I am not ashamed to admit that I too watch 90210, and it is pretty addicting. Mandy I just got onto your blog for the first time today and I am so impressed. You are so cute, and so is your blog!