Monday, September 8, 2008

How Does the Tooth fairy get in my bedroom?


So Emma lost her first tooth this afternoon. And Brad didn't even have to tie her face to the doorknob! ( I am pretty sure that I am permanently scarred from the time that my father really did that to me!) She has been working on it for a couple of days and it finally fell out this afternoon! My kids have an issue with blood and so she was really worried that it wouldn't stop bleeding (I know, I have no idea where they come from either!) She is very excited for the tooth fairy and has been asking all kinds of questions about how she knows, and how she gets in the house, and oh boy it is quite the story let me assure you! So now the tooth fairy has to visit--thank goodness she is a pretty sound sleeper-because this tooth fairy is pretty green!

5 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

Hi there. It's me, April Fenn! I found your blog from the Horsleys blog so I thought I'd drop you a line. What's new with you?? Cute blog. Have a fabulous day!

Sowells said...

I can't believe she lost a tooth already! It's such a love/hate relationship for me that they grow up! I'm so bad and always look at other blogs when my kids are busy - I need to set up a time for them to see all the pictures of their family.

Emily Hamilton said...

How fun, the first tooth! Your girls are darling! How are things? You have a cute family!

Ashleigh said...

Good Luck! I remember telling my mom "Mom, the tooth-fairy has the same handwriting as Santa Clause"
I don't recall saying it but my mom reminds me all the time how funny it was!

Heidi #1 said...

Losing a tooth is not something I am looking forward to with Noah. He has a loose one for a long time, and I am sure the day it falls out I will be scrambling for a story to cover the tooth fairy. But, knowing Noah he will want it to be the tooth padawan.

Also, just so you don't feel too bad my grandpa tied my tooth to the door too and slammed it. Nightmares for the rest of my life.