Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Growing up is hard to do...

So I have come to terms with growing up and letting my first child go to school. It has been the weirdest couple of days without her here all the time. And yesterday I had 2 whole hours with no children and I kept looking in the back seat of the car wondering where my little singers are (Em & Mayc love to sing along to the radio)! It was the weirdest thing. But alas I then realized that I have kids old enough to do CHORES!!!! YA!!!!! Now I don't have to everything myself, so there are advantages to growing up...So I was in the scrapbook store the other day and saw the darlingest idea and decided that I was going to copy it. So here it is, I thought I would share with you all. They turned out so cute and the girls think they are fun. They are little magnets of pictures of the jobs that they have to do, and you stick the ones they have to do that day on a flower. So anyway...maybe this won't be so bad...

3 comments:

The Playin' Lakins said...

Those are fabulous! Very creative and they SO fit your girls!

Ashleigh said...

Totally cute! I am going to steal your idea when my boys get old enough! Love it

Sierra said...

What a cute idea! Hey, I never thought about the upside of my girls getting older! Thanks!