Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

So today is Brad and I 6th Wedding Anniversary. I just have to say what an incredible ride it has been the last 6 years. Brad is my everything and I am so incredibly lucky to have him. Not a day goes by that he doesn't tell me that he loves me(usually more than once). He is the hardest worker I know and he would do anything to make sure his family is taken care of. It hasn't been all thrills and giggles, don't get me wrong, but we have never gone to bed mad at one another and I have made a decent communicator out of him(still a little work to do there!) He is an amazing father and a wonderful example to his children. We both commented that it seems like yesterday that we got married and the whole whirlwind of events that followed. I love him more and more everyday, and can't wait to see what forever brings our way! I love you more Brad!!