Monday, August 25, 2008

Go World!!


We have watched the Olympics religiously for the last two weeks, and it has been so nice to turn on the tv and have something fun and exciting to watch. I was watching them with Emma one night and she told me that she wanted to be just like the gymnatics girls. And I didn't think much about it at the time, but then got to thinking last night as I watched the closing ceremonies that I would love for the Olympic Athletes to be the heros and role models for our children. The majority of them have worked so hard to accomplish getting to the Olympics and they are great people for my children to look up to. It is also great for our world to be able to see that we can all get along and have a good time, even with all the differences in lifestyles, religion, culture, ect....I was so sad to see the Olympics end last night, it was some great tv!!

No comments: