Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Daily Amazement

Tonight as I went to put the girls to bed this is what I found...



It has been a really good day for both of them and they have played so well together and had so much fun together. We haven't done anything out of the ordinary but they have been best friends today. They become closer and closer everyday and I am so thankful that they are such good friends. They are my princesses and Brad and I love them so much. It amazes me everyday that they do what they do. They are both so smart and strong little girls, I sometimes forget that they are still little. As a mom it is so great to see your children grow and develop. What a blessing these two are in our lives and everyone they meet!

1 comment:

Emily Hamilton said...

Your girls are so darling! How fun!