Monday, August 20, 2012

Same stuff, different day!

I may be crazy...I decided that I really wanted to get my BSN.  So I have started a program online from Western Governors University.  I am excited to get this done but I'm not so sure how excited my family is.  Its completely online so I can do it on all those fabulous night shifts I work so hopefully it won't take too much away from family time.  I finished the orientation and start my classes September 1.  I am pretty sure I can finish it in about 8-9 months so it really isn't that bad and then I am pretty sure I am done for a while. But this will hopefully make me a little more competitive in the job market.

The girls and Wyatt just got back from Island park for the weekend with my parents and they had a fabulous time.  Thanks mom & dad!  I wish I could have gone but the new vehicle would have cost a lot more money to drive up there than we have right now so my parents took the kiddos with them and I stayed home with Olivia and Brad.  It was super quiet around our place this last weekend, kinda weird.

And there is only 2 more weeks of summer left and the kids all start back into school.  Mom is VERY excited and the kids are kind of excited.  They are finishing up swim lessons and trying to stuff in as much play time as they can.

Life is pretty much the norm around here, same stuff, different day!

No comments: