Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of school

It was the first day of school for Emma-and not only that-it was the first day of first grade! She is so excited to be back in school, and I am not so sure about this whole growing up thing! I am going to miss my Emma TONS when she is gone all day(and so is Maycee), but she is going to have a great school year. She has Mrs. Chandler this year and she seems to be an excellent teacher from what I have been told.




Maycee will start preschool in a couple of weeks at Miss Cynthia's. She is so excited! And then it's just me and Wyatt...Maybe I'll catch up on those scrapbooks...

5 comments:

Huber Family said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up Em looks! Beautiful!

The Playin' Lakins said...

Those girls look so dang cute!!! If I ever do get to stay home for more than a weekend we'll have to get together and scrapbook.

Brad & Jaclyn said...

Emmie-loo is in first grade! That's crazy!!! I hope she has a great year!!!! I'm sure she will! Elementary school is great! Free lunch and recess and absolute no cares in the world besides learning to read and doing basic math! Wouldn't that be the life!

Tim and Heather said...

I can't believe how old she is now! I remember when both of them were born! I feel old! They look so cute! That is exciting the big first grade! If you want a scrapbooking buddy call me! that is about all Ella and I do all day!

Heidi #1 said...

Are the firls just loving school? Noah is enjoying the whole day so much. Actually he loves lunch, and riding his bike to school with Solomon and Jeremiah.

No need to worry too much about me. The week was just crazy...wednesday night the stake executive sec. called to make an appointment for Thursday. Then Thursday Ben was asked to serve in the new bishopbric. I had second stage oral surgery on Friday. Saturday my meds were making me shaky and crazy, and on Sunday he got made a high priest and put up on the stand. It was just a lot to take in over only 4 days.