Thursday, March 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYCEE!!!!

So my baby turned 4!!! I can't believe how old and grown up she is. The morning of her birthday I had to work and so when she woke up she asked Brad if she was 4 yet and he told her yes and asked if she felt any older. Her reply was with a very big sigh..."Oh yes!" What it would be like to be 4 again!?
We had Grandpas and Grandmas and aunts and uncles over for dinner to celebrate and she was thoroughly spoiled (but when are my children ever not spoiled!) I still have to go get her piture taken in her dress sometime soon. That's always an adventure into the unknown. Enjoy the celebration in the meantime...




2 comments:

The Shumards said...

Cute pictures. It is so fun how kids think thier birthday and the candles are so magical.

Unknown said...

Any relation to the Orem, UT, Hyde family?