Monday, November 10, 2008

Timing was never my thing

So my mom is SOOOOO excited about this that I have to post this before she tells everyone on earth. We are still pretty early in this adventure but we are all very excited so I guess it won't hurt to let everyone know that we are...drum roll please...expecting baby #3! It has been a VERY long road to this baby, considering the ways in which I got pregnant with the other two(while on birth control). I had to take extreme measures with the birth control this time around and it really messed me up and has taken me over a year to get pregnant, but we are and it is due the first of July. The girls are very excited that they get a new baby, and so is the rest of the fam (Brad just says it better be a boy!)
But my sister in law is expecting too and she is due the end of July so we will have two babies at the same time, it will be great to have cousins for the girls and the new ones to be so close in age will be great. Anyway-the morning sickness has set in and I definitely feel pregnant, I asked Brad to remind me why I wanted another one...he said he had no idea. I am not made to have babies, but oh well...here we go...

6 comments:

Sierra said...

Congrats Mandy! You will remember why you wanted another one as soon as (s)he gets here! I know that pregnancy isn't very fun but it is always worth it in the end and you forget all about the pains of being pregnant!

The Showalters said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! I'm with you though, it can be so hard. Let me have the girls over to play so you can nap(or throw up alone!)

Tara said...

CONGRATS! My mom and Lindsay told me yesterday that you and Jodi were expecting! SO exciting!

Sowells said...

Congratulations! I'm sure your girls can't wait! Good luck through the morning sickness! Who knows why we have it, maybe to appreciate our babies more!

Heidi #1 said...

It was so good to see you today while picking up our kindergartners. I am so excited for you and the girls. They will be great big sisters. I hope you kick the morning sickness soon and start to feel better. Congrats!

Ashleigh said...

Yeah! Everyone is pregnant! That is so great Mandy. You have to check out the Chinese Chart to see what you are having. My mom and I swear by it, it's more fun than anything but it's been correct on all my friends.
Just Google "Chinese birth chart" and you'll see how to do it.
Wonderful news! CONGRATULATIONS!