Sunday, March 25, 2012

Birthday parties


The girls have wanted a birthday party this year and I told them they could have one.  Their birthdays are so close together and they have many of the same friends that I asked them if it would be ok if they had their party together.  They really do get treated a lot like twins but when they are so close in age and have a lot of the same friends it happens I guess.  So they each got to invite 5 friends and they made jewlery boxes and watch dolphin tales with the projector screen on the wall.  I bought movie candy and made popcorn and then they each got a "swag bag" with a necklace and lip gloss and sunglasses.  Everyone seemed to have a good time and they have fun friends.

1 comment:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

Fun party!!! Glad the girls had fun!! I want to do a movie out in back of our apartment with the neighbors in the summer! Can I borrow the projector?? :)