Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A little break and a birthday

So I am so excited for spring break this semester! It has been an extremely rough semester so far and I need a bit of a break. It has been nice not to have to go to work every weekend and be able to feel like I am not totally drowning under everything I have to do and no time to do it. I am half way done with the semester now and it is getting so close to being totally done that I am WAY excited!

In other news, Maycee turned 6! I can't believe that she is 6 years old already--time flies! We had a family dinner for her birthday and she took treats to her class and got to pick a place to go to lunch on her birthday and of course we ended up at McDonalds. She is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady and we love her lots.



No comments: