Friday, December 17, 2010

What's up?

I am finally done with school! I did really good again this semester and now have two more to go and I will be ready to take the NCLEX-RN! Can not wait! The semester went really good, so very busy but good! And now I have spent the last two days cleaning my house, doing the laundry, and being with my kids! It's been awesome.
We had the Hyde family Christmas party with the annual visit from Santa last Monday, and the girls performed their Christmas concert at the school on Tuesday. They both did great. Maycee LOVES to sing and she did so good!









Brad is still working tons of hours on the Huntsman Cancer Hospital addition. The girls are so excited for Christmas and Santa to come. And wyatt...is...well...18 months old and letting everyone know! He has started into the "terrible twos", but he is so darn cute, he has a hard time letting anyone stay mad for very long!

2 comments:

Heidi #1 said...

I love the uniforms that the choir has. I think that is so fun to be a part of. I have really good memories of singing in my Elementary school choir...but alas bu boys are not cool with that. Sigh, can I live vicariously through your girls? BTW, the baby is a boy.

Brad & Jaclyn said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!! Love them to death!! I'm glad I got to see your whole family yesterday, it was fun!!! Love ya Mandy!! :)