Friday, September 24, 2010

Things have kinda, sorta slowed down, a little. I finished up my OB clinicals and I absolutely loved them! So I am thinking that I want to be a L&D nurse or ER nurse, so we will see.


So I got this bug in me that I wanted to chop off my hair. It was soooo.....ooo long. But I've always liked change and I thought this one was particularly good.

I had my mother in law chop it all off, it was probably about 10 to 12 inches off and even more cuz the back is layered a bit. But I really like it!

Wyatt wasn't so sure about the whole process, he looked pretty worried for a while when I was in the chair but he still gives me his slobbery kisses so I guess he decided I was still ok.

2 comments:

Sierra said...

The new hair looks great! Probably way less time to do also!

April and Jared Fenn said...

super cute!! Don't have any regrets, it's darling. After all, it's just hair, it'll grow back if you want it to. :)