Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!

It was Wyatt's Birthday on Thursday(17th). He turned 1! I can't believe how grown up he is, this last year has flown by!













I even made an ice cream cake(after multiple attempts)! I told the girls that next time remind me that I buy cakes-not make them! But it turned out ok and I think it tasted pretty good. Wyatt got lots of fun new toys and new clothes.
We had grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles over for dinner to celebrate-it was a fun party! Happy Birthday Bubba!

3 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

oh so cute! What a darling little boy. :) Happy Birthday!

Brad & Jaclyn said...

I love the pictures you took of Wyatt!! They are so darling!!! He's such a cute little stud-muffin!

Heidi #1 said...

When the third one turns one you start to realize that time really does fly by. People don't just make that up. Was it so quick for you? That's how I felt with Seth. He is adorable! Those smiles are priceless.