Saturday, March 27, 2010

I know, I know, it's been FOREVER. But what can I say-I'm doing fabulously well in nursing school so can that be my excuse for not having a life outside school?
So let's see what I can remember...since the last time...

Maycee turned 5!!! Holy cow! Emma turned 7!!!! I am so not old enough to have a 7 year old! And we have made two trips to Primary Childrens for ear surgery's and a third trip just last night for Wyatt (he was feeling left out!) He has RSV, so we had to take him to the Respiratory Clinic and have a tube shoved down both his nostrils so he could breathe, it was special, poor little man!

We had birthday parties and family dinner's for birthdays and I've been working a little at the hospital in between going to school and being a mom and wife! But life is good and I love school. Can't wait till I'm done! It's going to be awesome!

Emma and Maycee are doing fabulous as well, in fact, they are out on their Daddy/Daughter date as we speak. Brad took them to the movie "veater" (theater, it took me weeks to figure out what in the heck a "veater" was!)

Wyatt is still the most amazing baby-all laughs and giggles(until they stick the tubes down his nose and throat). The nurses have all been amazed that a sick little baby can still be so happy and smiley and giggly.

Brad is working tons, I told him to do a good job because the facility will be done about the time I am done with school and they will be doing a huge RN hiring so unless he wants it to collapse on me while I am working there he better build it good!

And for your viewing pleasure some pictures...









Emma age 7
Maycee age 5

Wyatt age 9 months


Emma's Birthday party-they had a treasure hunt and made pirate hats



Maycee's Birthday party-they were chefs and made their own pizzas for lunch

4 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Nice work on Nursing School, that's impressive. Sorry to hear about all the trips to the hospital...no fun. Glad everyone is doing better.
Your kids are darling! The girls look so beautiful in their pictures.

April and Jared Fenn said...

Emma and Maycee are so grown up! Amazing how time really flys. What hospital is Brad working on? How much longer do you have with Nursing school?

Alicia Hanson said...

I am so excited you are in nursing! Your amazing! Your blog is so cute, it was fun to flip through it and catch up! We should get together soon! Wyatt is so big and cute!!!

Sowells said...

The trips to the hospital do not sound fun! I don't know how you can be in school and be a mom - you are amazing!