Monday, July 6, 2009

Swimming Lessons


I finally got the girls signed up for swim lessons! They have been asking and asking when they get to go. So this morning we made it to their first lesson at the rec center. Afterwards Maycee was so proud of herself, she could hardly wait to show me how she could swim. That is exactly what I wanted, she has fear of water and wouldn't go anywhere near it most of the time and while that fear is good to a certain extent I really wanted her to feel comfortable in water so hopefully mission accomplished! Emma is a little fish and once again, it took me 10 minutes to coax her out of the pool after they were through! She had to go around all the things and take the longest possible route through the pool, she LOVES the water and would live in it if she was let.

No comments: