Thursday, June 25, 2009

wouldn't want it any other way...

So Wyatt has been here for a week and he is such a good baby. He rarely cries, even when he is hungry! He grunts and makes noise but that is all. We spent a good part of yesterday outside in the finally summery weather and let Emma and Maycee ride their bikes while I sat on the grass with Wyatt. It was great! Emma has finally learned to ride her bike without training wheels (we started last summer but with the house buying and such it wasn't a very good effort and then the whole pregnancy thing got in the way). So her wonderful aunt Jaclyn came down and taught her, and she picked it up so fast and never even fell over! Way to go Em!



2 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

Congrats! I LOVE the name Wyatt- we were between the names Logan and Wyatt. What a darling little man. How are you feeling?

Heidi #1 said...

He is so beautiful...uh, I mean handsome! I would love to come see him soon. I'll call ya!