Thursday, October 30, 2008

We are in! It has been a CRAZY couple of weeks but we are moved into our new house! We love it and hopefully it will prove to be a great neighborhood. The girls can't wait to meet all their new friends(that's what they told me the other day)! It is still a mess but it will soon feel like home...hopefully...



The girls have been awesome through this whole thing and have moved quite easily into the swing of things. And we couldn't have done it without all our family and friends! You guys are amazing and you are sooooo appreciated!!!!!! We love you all!

The girls are so excited for halloween. Emma is being Jasmine and Maycee is Tinkerbell. And they are the cutest ever if I say so myself. They decorated their "haunted house" this afternoon and had so much fun.




We will invite you all over for a party when the house is all put together so you can see it. We have an awesome patio so it will be party central!

It was my birthday last Monday, and I spent the day cleaning our old house for the landlady. Oh well-It was a good day. They kids were well behaved and I got a lot done that I needed to so even though it wasn't the most exciting day, we had just bought a house 3 days before. I can't complain...

Anyway-I must go back to working...packing and homework and kids and laundry and should I go on, or do you get the picture? I am sure you all know it well...

'till next time

5 comments:

The Showalters said...

That is so exciting, Congratulations! I just showed Tatum the picture and true to form, she said "When do I get to go over and see it?" We will have to come and see it soon!

Rachel said...

I love the house! I came across your blog through the showalters. I can't wait to see the inside. Happy Birthday last Monday!

The Playin' Lakins said...

Love the house, it is so cute!!! Can't wait to come and see it. And Happy B-day! I am such a crap cousin, I totally spaced it was your birthday. I guess now I'll just have to take you to lunch to make up for it, right? Congrats on the new place, that is awesome.

April and Jared Fenn said...

We are so happy for you guys! We'll miss you in the ward but it was time for you guys to move on. Congrats on the awesome home! It's beautiful- what a great time to buy a home.

April and Jared Fenn said...

Umm, I didn't mean it to come across that we were ready for you to move on from the ward. I'm retarded and I hope you didn't think that's what I was saying. Tell your hubby thanks for being our hometeacher!