Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma! Mar 24, 2008


So this has become quite the thing these days so I thought I might as well jump right on with everyone else, and it is a good way to let friends and fam know what is going on. So yesterday was Emma's fifth birthday, as a mother it is so freakin scary that I have a five year old. I have been so busy with school that I just haven't had time to sit and think about it. She will start kindergarten in the fall at Meadowbrook Elementary and that is so scary for me, but she can't wait! She is turning into such a beautiful young lady. I took her and Mayc to the doctor for their yearly well checks and immunizations and Emma is projected to be about 6 feet tall. She acts like such a model always posing for the camera, and she is pretty photogenic so I guess it's okay. I took her over to Target to have some pictures taken for her birthday and she was telling the photographer what poses she should do. It was kind of funny. I took the girls to the park, Emma got to choose which one and so she chose Island View Park in Centerville. We went to Carls Jr and got kids meals and then took them to the park and they played their little hearts out. It is so wonderful to have nice weather. Emma and Maycee are such outside people that warm weather is the best stuff at our house. Then we went out to dinner at Chilli's. It was scrumptous (especially since I didn't have to cook it).

No comments: